Fiji Yasawa 9-Day Tropical Kayak Expedition
The ultimate Fiji tropical adventure for intermediate to experienced paddlers! Island hop the entire length of the Yasawa island chain. Our experienced guides will take you to the best snorkelling, fishing and camping spots. This magical expedition is designed for intrepid paddlers seeking a challenge.
- One night's accommodation (twin share) at group hotel in Nadi.
- Transfer to boat terminal.
- Internal boat transfers.
- Pre-trip briefing.
- Camping equipment including tents and mattresses.
- Dry bags for clothing.
- One night's occommodation (twin share) at an outer island resort
- 6-day kayak tour of the Yasawa Islands with professional guides.
- Snacks and 3 meals a day on the kayaking portion of the tour.
Pre-trip briefing. Overnight Nadi hotel.
Boat transfer to the Blue Lagoon. Kayak familiarisation & instructional paddle.
Day 3 - 7
Sea Kayak Fiji’s Yasawa Archipelago.
Kayak to Barefoot Manta Resort. Overnight at resort. Opportunity to snorkel with Manta Rays.
Relax at resort until late afternoon. Boat transfer to Nadi. Trip concludes.
* Please download the informational pdf for a more detailed itinerary.
- Yasawa Islands, Fiji
- 9-day package
- 6 days kayaking
- 1 night's accommodation at group hotel in Nadi
- 1 night's accommodation at an outer island resort
- Grade: Moderate - Suitable for experienced paddlers seeking adventure
- 03 Jun - 11 Jun
- 08 Jul - 16 Jul
- 26 Aug - 03 Sep
- 23 Sep - 01 Oct
Our group hotel is comfortable and clean. Rooms are based on twin share,
although single rooms may be requested for an additional charge. We will
stay in two-person tents while kayaking. We have not included a hotel on
the last night as many people choose to extend their stay in the islands or
sometimes depart on an evening flight when available.