Kayaking: Swallows Cave
Swallows Cave & Kapa Island
During the morning, you will enjoy the adventure of kayaking inside and outside Swallows Cave, a magnificent home to an abundance of sea birds and spectacular coral reefs teeming with tropical fish. Following this wonderful experience, your guide will lead you to Kapa Island – an idyllic location in which to relax and enjoy your lunch. Whilst there you will have ample time to swim and snorkel amongst a colourful underwater world of tropical fish and stunning coral reef. Back in your kayak, your guide will continue an informative dialogue informing you of points of interest as you paddle along the beautiful shoreline until you arrive back at FIKCO's base, completing your adventure.
- Includes return transfers between Neiafu accommodation and the Adventure Centre (where we depart and return).
- A professional naturalist guide will accompany you throughout the tour.
- Tour Equipment: Kayak, spray skirt, life vest, paddle.
- You should bring: Sun hat (with chin-strap), sun glasses, sun screen, lip screen, lunch, water, snorkel gear and towel.
- You should wear: Swim suit, quick-dry shorts, quick-dry T-shirt or cotton T-shirt, and footwear you won't mind getting wet.
- Note: Participants must possess an adventurous spirit, an above average level of fitness and full limb mobility.
- Note: Lunch is not included. Optional picnic lunch available upon request for NZD$22
- Vava'u Islands, Tonga
- 6 hours
- Grade: Moderate+
Trip costs are listed in New Zealand dollars
A 25% deposit will be requested upon booking
Pre-post-tour accommodation can be arranged upon request. See our package accommodation page for details.